.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I wanna see you in the morning. I wanna see you when the breaking day is dawning.

You gotta go, you gotta go. It's alright.

But I wanna see you in the… see you in the light of the morning.

And when I get the same reaction, I know this time it's gonna give some satisfaction.

You gotta go, you gotta go. It's alright.

But I wanna see you in the… see you in the light of the morning.

I wanna see you in the morning. I wanna see you when the breaking day is dawning.

You gotta go, you gotta go. It's alright.

But I wanna see you in the… see you in the light of the morning…


Band of Skulls - Light Of The Morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Archive

© Grunge Theme Copyright by Light of the Morning | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks