.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Edward, honey? Come out from the under the table. Everything is going to be fine."

Mom. I could hear her voice, her sweet fucking angelic and beautiful voice. Calling me to her, but I couldn't see her, everything was a blur, like if I had been crying.

"Teddy, please. Hurry baby, before he comes back."

I started to see her kneel down to the ground as she lifted up the green tablecloth. Her prepossessing face came into focus. She was beautiful even though she was fucking bleeding from the corner of her mouth and her cheek was black and blue. Her green eyes that mimicked mine stared mournfully back at me with a single tear coming out of her right eye.

But they were gone all to quickly as she disappeared from my focus. Then in her place was a pair of black fucking harsh eyes.

"Edward, is it?," his nefarious voice said as he fucking smirked at me.

I awoke as sweat dripped down my body vigorously, my breathing was fucking erratic, and my heart beat madly against my chest. I need a cigarette.

"Shit." I mumbled as I ran my hand through my sweat drenched hair and lifted myself off of the living room couch. I must have fallen asleep here last night as I waited to make sure Aro got home safe since he was out all fucking day and night. As I made my way to my room I noticed his fucking car keys laying outside of his bedroom door with a fucking red lacy bra laying next to them. Fucking figured. I popped my head through his door to see if he was alright, which he was and he brought home, once again, two fucking whores. They must of had a fuck awesome time since there was some fucked up soda cans scattered on his nightstand and a line of coke on my fucking AP World History book that I needed for my first day of school tomorrow, that fucking bastard. I quietly stepped in and slowly made my way around the fucking nasty piles of clothes that were scattered everywhere and grabbed my book and made my way to the bathroom down the hall, turned the water on and grabbed a towel to try and get the fucking crack off my book. The crack, un-fucking-fortunatley wasn't coming off, and I was starting to get really pissed.

"Fuck!" I yelled, a little too loudly since I heard Aro grunt and make his way out of the room. Our house was so old I could hear a crack form in the wall, plus I fucking memorized his steps when I was younger from staying up late waiting for him to come home.

"Edward, what are you doing?" he asked, like if he was really fucking cared.

I started to turn off the water and hung the towel over the shower, " Nothing." I growled, not in the fucking mood for this, since I only had 30 minutes to get ready for my job down at Barnes & Noblesdowntown, since my shift starts at 9am and it was now 8.

He stepped in front of me trying to be all inferior and shit. "Don't you use that tone with me."

Its funny how he fucking wants to talk only when he wants to pick a fight. Thats really the only time he notices me.

I don't say a word, I just walk right past him only to have the back of my shirt yanked back roughly. I turn around only to have my face meet with his fucking fist.

"Shit!" I yell out in pain as my head whips down to the right. I lift my head up to look at him in the eyes. Hes smirking at me knowing I won't charge back at him, knowing I would never stoop down to his fucking level. I turn and walk to my room just as those fucking whores come out of Aro's room, and just stand their smiling seductively at me or at least they try to. I shake my head in disgust as I enter my room and lock the door, and walk to my desk drawer and try to fucking find a mirror to see the damage that thae bastard caused me.

"Oh fuck." I whisper since I don't want a repeat of what just happened. My lip was torn badly since where he punched me was the exact place my lip ring was. I took that fucker out since my lip was swollen and it would just hurt ten times worse with it in. I start changing clothes and since I don't have to wear a uniform I just throw on my jeans, a white tee, my hoodie, and my converse, grab my keys and cell and head out to my truck. Aro's yelling something about me getting back in the house but I just ignore him, since I can't deal with anymore of his shit. I jiggle the handle on my truck a couple of times since its fucking ancient, a1963 red Chevystepside, and its got some fucking problems. I love my baby, but I just wish she could at least go a little fucking faster.

I finally made it too work and was met by Tyler, who was smoking in front of Barnes & Nobles.I didn't necessarily like Tyler but he was just someone to talk to when our job got boring. Which it did since it was a bookstore and it was just an easy way for me to not be in the fucking house all the time.

"Hey Masen. Woah! What the fuck happened to your lip?" he asked when he got a little closer and noticed my fucked up lip.

"My lip ring got caught on my sweater." I lied. Only because I didn't want people feeling fucking sorry for me, it would just make my fucking life worse. But that was a pretty shitty lie, but that was all I could come up with.

"Oh man, that sucks." Of course he believed me, he was dumb as fuck sometimes.

I just shook my head agreeing with him and headed inside to start my shift so I can forget about everything that happened earlier. I started getting everything ready for open mic night, since it was Sunday, when my cell phone started ringing. I didn't recognize the number so I ignored it. I grabbed the chalkboard and wrote about the open mic night and went to place it outside when my fucking phone started to ring again.

"Hello?" I was trying to sound nice since right now I just wanted to fucking hit something.

"Is this Eward Masen, Aro Masen's son?"

"Who is this" I questioned because I wasn't going to give out any information until they gave me some fucking answers.

"This is Eric, Eric Yorkie. Your landlord?" he said in more of a question then answer.

"Yes, this is Edward Masen." There was an awkward pause as I heard some rustling of papers. "I'm actually at work, and I need to get back to it." I said trying to not sound pissed.

"Right. Im sorry. I was just calling to tell you that you have been evicted and you and your father have 24 hours to evacuate the premises. If your not, everything inside the house will be ours. Im sorry I have to tell you this way, its just I haven't received rent in over 3 months and Im getting tired of hearing that I will get it and haven't."

This is not happening to me right now, my day can't go from bad to worse. I gave Aro fucking half of the rent last month and he fucking told me that he paid it. That fucking,shitty,lying bastard. I should've known better then to trust him.

"God damn!"

"I'm sorry?" a voice said as I finally realized that I must have said that out loud.

"Sorry, I understand. We will be out in 24 hours. No problem."

"Okay again, Im very sorry and. . ."

I shut my fucking phone before he could finish his sentence and went back to setting up the open mic sign outside of the shop.

The hours passed to fucking slowly then I would've hoped and it was time for me to go back to my shitty home. I said goodbye to Tyler and once again jiggled the handle of my truck hopped in and drove. I made it home at 5pm, and noticed Aro's car was still parked in the driveway. Which was a surprised since I thought he would be gone, like he normally is.

As I walk to the front door I notice the eviction notice taped firmly below the lookout hole. I take it off, fold it up and stick it in my pocket. As I walk through the front door I immediately get hit with the overpowering smell of alcohol.

"Shit." I whisper trying to be as quiet as I can, since I know that he is drunk and when he's drunk I don't want to make the wrong fucking move. I walk slowly through the living room not seeing any sign of him until I hit the kitchen. There he was sitting on the kitchen chair with too many fucking bottles of booze to count. I try my hardest to sneak around him. There was a fucking creaking sound and I realized it was me after the third fucking creak. Thats when I run for it. I run as fast as I can to my room, because if I don't run I will be one dead motherfucker. But I am too slow, he catches me by my hoodie, and once again he yanks me hard, I fall to the ground.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." He yells as he circles around me as I lay on the ground. "Get up fucker!" I feel a sharp pain hit my ribs. "Your a pussy, can't even stand up for yourself!" Another kick to the side of my stomach comes harder. "You couldn't even save her!" He decides to lift me up and make me face him as he holds on to my arms. I go limp because if I fight back it will only be worse, so much fucking worse. I can control my body but for some reason I can't control my mouth.

"You killed her, you weren't even here. It was your fucking fault!" I scream out in his face.

He pushes me roughly against the wall as he knees me in the stomach and I let out a sharp cry. He then lets go of me only to use his hands as a hammer beating me in the face. I start to feel the blood drip rapidly down the side of my mouth, as he knocks me to the ground and kicks me once more.

"You. . . are. . . nothing." His voice is fucking deep as he drones out his words. He walks away and slams his bedroom door behind him. I lay here on the kitchen floor asking fucking God why. Why me? Why did I have to go through this? What did I fucking do to deserve this shit? I push myself off the ground by my elbows since I was laying on my back and sat up. I wipe the blood from my mouth on my sleeve and continue to get up. I can feel the results of the fucking beating I just endured. My sides hurt so fucking bad, I'm pretty fucking sure I had a broken rib and my mouth was fucking swollen, I can feel that without looking at it and I had a huge fucking headache. I painfully make my way to my room, shut the door, grab my phone and dial the one number I should've dialed a long fucking time ago. It rings three times before someone answers.

"Hello?"

Thank fucking God. "Jazz?"

"Hey Edward. You okay?"

"No, I need to talk to Aunt Esme." I was out of breath and I knew that he can tell since he didn't ask questions.

"Teddy, whats wrong." I smile because hearing her voice was the best thing that happened to me today. She was the only person, other then my mom, who called me Teddy. For once I am actually happy to hear that ridiculous nickname.

"It's Aro, I can't stay here anymore, we got into another fight. But it was bad this time Aunt Esme." I cough because the pain is getting to bad to talk.

"Edward what happened?" She is getting protective I can hear it in her voice. I start at the beginning and tell her everything that happened today. She gasped here and there and started using curse words which isn't her style at-fucking-all. Then I asked if it was okay if I come and live with her and if it was okay if I skipped the first week of school since it was starting tomorrow, even though it is senior year.

"Of course Teddy. You need to get here now before he gets back up ok." she is panicking because she knows how he is. She heard stories from my mom, her sister.

"I will, I need to pack some things and I will leave tonight." I was now sitting on the edge of my bed, planning out everything I needed to take with me.

"Okay be careful Teddy, I love you."

"I love you too, Aunt Esme." I hang up the phone and limp to my closet and grab my tan duffel bag from the top shelf and quietly search my room for some shit. I grab my clothes, which isn't a whole fucking lot and stuff them into the bag, followed by my school shit that I just bought yesterday and a picture of my mom, since I go nowhere without that. I don't even bother leaving a note I just pull out the eviction notice from my pocket and set it on the kitchen table. I finally make my way out of the house and put my shit in the back of my truck. I once again have to jiggle the handle but it isn't working so I climb through the passenger side. I start the engine and speed away as fast as my truck will allow. I head down the highway and kept reminding myself that in 3 hours I will be safe and okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Archive

© Grunge Theme Copyright by Light of the Morning | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks